A call to prayer partners

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

When missionaries travel on deputation they are looking for churches to support them financially.  These {monthly} finances allow the missionary to live on a foreign field and share the gospel with the people God has called them to reach.





Although the financial aspect is important, prayer support is just as important as families leave their home country and move to another.  Missionaries don't just ask for churches to team up with them financially, but we ask churches to support and uphold us in prayer as well.

Finances make it possible for missionaries to go, prayers keep them going and on the field.

That is why I am coming to you, our prayer partners.  
Would you pray for us?


Our family has some specific requests for which we are praying for guidance, answers, and direction.  I am sorry that I can't give a lot of detail about our specific needs, but God knows exactly what they are.  Our requests include spiritual, physical, financial, personal, and ministry needs.  We would ask you to pray that God would show Himself in a great way.
This month our family is coming together every morning and each evening asking God to meet our needs according to His will and purpose.  Would you spend extra time in prayer for our family some time this month?  It could be one day during the month, once a week, or even a few minutes each day.
Our family would be grateful and humbled to know many friends and prayer partners are lifting us up in prayer specifically this month.

A friend shared this song with my hubby and I yesterday.  It was such a blessing that I thought I would share it with you and hope you also receive a blessing.  Take a listen to "I'll Pray Again"

.
or you can click on this link:

 photo rachelsig_zpsc246118c.jpg

11 comments:

  1. Praying for you, sweet friend! And I'm sure we as a family will be praying for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm blessed to have friends like you. Thanks for your prayers.

      Delete
  2. Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankful for family the holds each other up in prayer.

      Delete
  3. Praying for God's guidance and provision. BTW, I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankful for praying friends!
      I listen to that song over and over - I love it too!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Prayer support of friends is a blessing. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. And I am praying for you too. God knows those needs, and we will take them to Him. Love you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your family is our church's missionary of the week this week =) (Pacific Baptist Church of Long Beach, CA). We're praying specifically for you. Thank you for the song! It was an encouragement to me and I forwarded it to our family!

    ReplyDelete

An encouraging word is always welcome and much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...